- Please continue to pray for the Gourdine family as they grieve the loss of their grandson in a tragic accident.
- Please remember Alison & Monte in prayer, as they navigate healing and changes in routine.
- Please keep Gabriel, Victoria, Clay & Larry in prayer, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott, living in Colorado.
- This prayer request is from Linda DeVange, who is leading the Thursday Food Outreach. Please pray that God clearly shows His plans for continuing WestHill Church's Food Outreach, that He shows us how to touch hearts and lives for Christ. Encourage and inspire our sisters and brothers who work to show this love to our community. God is so good!
- This prayer request comes from Sean Kane, who joins us from Wisconsin each week, where his wife, Gail, is living in a Nursing Facility. Please pray that the Holy Spirit would work in their lives.
- Please continue to pray for Adrianne Jones and her need to accept the Lord into her life, as well as find employment.
- Please remember to pray for the children and families in our neighborhood. The online school year has begun for all grade levels.
- Please keep the workforce in our community in prayer as many are in need of work and a steady income.
- Please continue to pray for the homeless in our community who are lacking physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Please remain in prayer for the Executive, the Legislative and the Judicial branches of our government.
- Please remember our healthcare professionals and medical support staff in prayer.
- Please pray we are studying the Word of our Savior and praying during this unique time largely in our homes.
- Please continue to pray for the lost and hurting loved ones of our church body.
- Please pray that we are seeking opportunities to share the Good News and bless others.
- We are blessed with technology that allows us to reach those far from our neighborhood! Praise the Lord!
- Glory! Glory! We remain healthy and able to meet face to face, though masked!
- We are blessed by talented people willing to use their gifts to bless others! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is the same yesterday, today and forever!