- Please pray salvation for Ricki Hoanshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle and for Lyle's employment opportunity with Harbor Freight.
From Sean Kane:
Please pray for Oneida Morales, Gail’s favorite home caregiver. There has been a major Covid outbreak in the facility where Gail resides and Oneida has been assigned to the Covid unit, facing 90-hour work weeks. Prayers that she understands how much she is loved as well as all working in the facility and that everyone would realize who the real heroes are.
Sean Kane's wife Gail is doing a little better after contracting Covid-19. She is not out of the woods, but her numbers are good and her breathing is improved. The previously reported morphine drip is in fact a very small dose only when needed. She has been all smiles when visited by her husband and brother the last three days. Please pray for healing and comfort.
- Alison is walking with a cane and improving & Monte remains a wonderful help and comfort. Your prayers are appreciated.
- Please continue your prayers for salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Victoria, Clay & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott. Thank you so much!
- Please remember the young children and their families in our neighborhoods in prayer.
- Please pray for our neighbors in need of a steady income.
- Please continue to pray for the homeless in our community as these Fall days are wet and cold.
- Please pray for our various government officials, especially at this unprecedented time.
- Please remain in prayer for our many medical professionals.
- Please pray that we all remember to be thankful for all that we have.
- Please remember to pray for the unsaved loved ones belonging to our church family.
- Please pray that we are receptive to the Holy Spirit as we go about our daily lives.
- We are blessed with homes, food, loved ones and friends! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! We are thankful, grateful and blessed!
- We have been blessed with help from several individuals that enable us to continue meeting inside the warm church! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is unchangeable!