From Sean Kane:
Please pray for Oneida Morales, Gail’s favorite home caregiver. There has been a major Covid outbreak in the facility where Gail resides and Oneida has been assigned to the Covid unit, facing 90-hour work weeks. Prayers that she understands how much she is loved as well as all working in the facility and that everyone would realize who the real heroes are.
Sean Kane's wife Gail is doing a little better after contracting Covid-19. She is not out of the woods, but her numbers are good and her breathing is improved. The previously reported morphine drip is in fact a very small dose only when needed. She has been all smiles when visited by her husband and brother the last three days. Please pray for healing and comfort.
- This prayer request is from Linda DeVange, who is leading the Thursday Food Outreach. We don’t know how long the Thursday Food Outreach will last, but we will continue this ministry as long as we have food, storage space, and wonderful volunteers. If your family needs food, please let us know. It would be a blessing to be able to help more of our church family.
- Alison is walking with a cane & Monte is a great help and comfort. Your prayers are appreciated.
- Please continue your prayers for salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Victoria, Clay & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott. Thank you so much!
- Please remember to pray for the young children and their families in our neighborhoods.
- Please pray for our neighbors who are still without employment and needing hope.
- Please continue to pray for the homeless in our community as the days are markedly colder.
- Please pray for our many government officials, especially at this uncertain time.
- Please remain in prayer for our varied medical professionals.
- Please pray that we all remember our Lord is faithful and knows our every care.
- Please remember the loved ones who belong to our church family in prayer.
- Please pray that we are tuned to the Holy Spirit as we meet others in our daily lives.
- We are blessed by worshiping together inside the church! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! We continue to faithfully give of our time and resources!
- We have been blessed with willing hands to help us meet criteria to stay inside! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! His love is everlasting!