- Please pray healing for Phyllis Tilley's niece, Susan, who has a spinal tumor and is paralyzed in her arms and legs. She is a Christian and is at Harborview hospital. She will be released on May 13th. And, please pray healing for Phyllis's son-in-law, also a Christian. He has a large mass in his colon. Also, Phyllis's husband Bob has skin cancer and needs prayer for healing and salvation.
- Pastor Bryan has had his procedure. Please pray for a complete and speedy recovery.
- Please continue to pray salvation for Rikki Hoenshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle, and that Lyle would find employment.
- Sean Kane's wife, Gail, continues to be alright. Please pray for Sean and his son, who remain unable to spend time with her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your dedicated prayers of salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please pray for the children and their families living in the neighborhood.
- Please remember the men and women still needing employment, in prayer.
- Please pray for the homeless as they seek dry places to rest.
- Please keep our great nation and our government representatives in prayer.
- Please pray for the many medical workers as they serve in various places in our cities.
- Please continue to pray for our missionaries as they share God's Word among the nations.
- The dedicated prayers of salvation for loved ones belonging to those in our congregation are so appreciated.
- Please pray we are guarding our hearts and thoughts and resting in the precious peace that only our God can provide.
- Our Sunday School for all the children has begun! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! Today the sun is out and shining brightly!
- We are richly blessed with dry homes to watch the rain from! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! His mercies are new every morning!