- Please pray for Alison Joyce, who is having her surgery this Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. She is asking for no complications and complete healing.
- Please pray healing and comfort for the Gourdine's granddaughter, Christina, comfort for her children, wisdom for her medical team and comfort for Patti.
- Please pray healing for Phyllis Tilley's niece, Susan, who has a spinal tumor and is paralyzed in her arms and legs. She is a Christian. Please pray healing for Phyllis's son-in-law, also a Christian. He has a large mass in his colon. Also, Phyllis's husband Bob has skin cancer and needs prayer for healing and salvation.
- Please continue to pray salvation for Rikki Hoenshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle, and that Lyle would find employment.
- Sean Kane's wife, Gail, continues to be alright. Please pray for Sean and his son, who remain unable to spend time with her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your dedicated prayers of salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please continue to pray for the children and their families residing in our neighborhoods.
- Please pray for the people needing work in our area.
- Please remain in prayer for the homeless men, women and families as the rain continues.
- Please pray for our nation as well as our government representatives.
- Please pray for medical professionals serving in local hospitals and offices.
- Please continue to pray for our missionaries as they share the Gospel in various countries.
- The dedicated prayers of salvation for the loved ones of those in our congregation are so appreciated.
- Please pray we keep our focus on our Savior.
- Thank you for all the prayers – Bryan's procedure went well! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! Temps in the 70's are reportedly coming this weekend!
- We are blessed to be loved by the KING of all Kings! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is merciful and just!