- Please pray healing and comfort for the Gourdine's granddaughter, Christina, comfort for her children, wisdom for her medical team and comfort for Patti.
- Please pray healing for Phyllis Tilley's niece, Susan, who has a spinal tumor and is paralyzed in her arms and legs. She is a Christian. Please pray healing for Phyllis's son-in-law, also a Christian. He has a large mass in his colon. Also, Phyllis's husband Bob has skin cancer and needs prayer for healing and salvation.
- Please continue to pray salvation for Rikki Hoenshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle, and that Lyle would find employment.
- Sean Kane's wife, Gail, continues to be alright. Please pray for Sean and his son, who remain unable to spend time with her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your dedicated prayers of salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please keep praying for the families and children living in the area.
- Please pray for the men and women in our neighborhood looking for employment.
- Please continue to pray for the homeless in the area.
- Please pray for our country and our representation in government.
- Please pray for those working in area hospitals and medical offices.
- Please remain in prayer for our many missionaries as they minister in other countries.
- The faithful prayers of salvation for loved ones belonging to those in our congregation are such a blessing.
- Please pray we remember this is not our home.
- We have had some beautiful days with sunshine! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! The upcoming rain will give our lawns and flowers a good soaking!
- We are blessed to be meeting indoors! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is faithful!