- Please pray healing and comfort for the Gourdine's granddaughter, Christina, comfort for her children, wisdom for her medical team and comfort for Patti.
- Please pray healing for Phyllis Tilley's niece, Susan, who has a spinal tumor and is paralyzed in her arms and legs. She is a Christian and is at Harborview hospital. She will be released on May 13th. And, please pray healing for Phyllis's son-in-law, also a Christian. He has a large mass in his colon. Also, Phyllis's husband Bob has skin cancer and needs prayer for healing and salvation.
- Please continue to pray salvation for Rikki Hoenshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle, and that Lyle would find employment.
- Sean Kane's wife, Gail, continues to be alright. Please pray for Sean and his son, who remain unable to spend time with her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your dedicated prayers of salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please continue to pray for the families and small children residing in the area.
- Please pray all those needing a job would soon be able to find one.
- Please keep the homeless, with their many needs, in your prayers.
- Please continue to lift our nation and government representation, in prayer.
- Please pray for the staff of area hospitals and medical offices.
- Please remain in prayer for our various missionaries who are ministering in other parts of the world.
- The faithful prayers of salvation for loved ones of those in our congregation are sincerely appreciated.
- Please pray we are praying and studying God's Word daily.
- The Bus Riders are joining us in person again! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! The forecast shows sunshine and 70's midweek!
- We are blessed with wonderful volunteers that help every Sunday! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is with us always!