- Please be in prayer for Alison Joyce, as her foot heals.
- Please pray healing for Phyllis Tilley's niece, Susan, who has a spinal tumor and is paralyzed in her arms and legs. She is a Christian. Please pray healing for Phyllis's son-in-law, also a Christian. He has a large mass in his colon. Also, Phyllis's husband Bob has skin cancer and needs prayer for healing and salvation.
- Please continue to pray salvation for Rikki Hoenshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle, and that Lyle would find employment.
- Sean Kane's wife, Gail, continues to be alright. Please pray for Sean and his son, who remain unable to spend time with her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your dedicated prayers of salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please continue to pray for the families and children living in our area.
- Please pray for those needing work in our communites.
- Please remain in prayer for the homeless as the rain continues through the week.
- Please pray for our nation and our government officials.
- Please pray for the medical workers as they serve in hospitals and medical offices.
- Please continue to pray for our faithful missionaries as they serve in other nations.
- The devoted prayers of salvation for the family of those in our body are appreciated.
- Please pray we guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus..
- The Gourdine's granddaughter, Christina, is cancer free after her surgery! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! We should not need to water gardens and grass this week!
- We are blessed with friends and family! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is the Alpha and the Omega!