- This prayer request comes from Sean Kane, whose loved one is in a Nursing Home:
Please pray for those we cannot reach in nursing homes at this time. Pray that the Holy Spirit would work in their lives.
- Please continue to pray for Adrianne Jones. She is having difficulties on many levels.
- Please keep Joanna Ott in prayer. She is far from home for many more weeks.
- Please pray for the new graduates seeking employment in our present circumstances.
- Please pray for families with young children, as this unpredictable summer is underway.
- Please keep praying for the various business owners and employees during this unsettling time.
- Please continue to pray for the homeless as this uncertain time moves forward.
- Please continue to pray courage, wisdom and truth over our government officials.
- Please keep our health officials, essential medical and support personnel in prayer.
- Please pray we are using our time at home to draw closer to our Savior.
- Please keep our many unsaved loved ones, dear to those in our church body, in prayer.
- Please pray that we are ready to share the Gospel with the lost and unaware in our communities.
- Abril was blessed with a new nebulizer! Holy! Holy! Holy!
- All Praise to God! We remain free of the virus!
- We have been blessed with many generous people who seek to bless our neighbors! Glory! Glory!
- Hallelujah! The sunshine of summer is coming!
- Phases are progressing, slowly but surely! Praise the Lord!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to the Lord! He is our shield!