- Please pray for the Rioux's daughter-in-law. Her dad was in a motorcycle accident. Please pray for healing.
- Please pray for Kim Kipp's mother, Rahma. She is hospitalized with serious heart issues and is improving. Prayers for improvement & recovery would be appreciated, so she can be released into a senior living home near their home.
- Prayer is needed for Dean Sorenson for patience as he has been displaced from his home due to an electrical fire, as well as prayers for guidance for those (insurance, fire dept, contractors, others) helping him in this process, and figuring out where he will be living, plus living situation with his son Michael on the weekends that he has with him.
- Please continue prayers for Alison Joyce's complete healing. She is healing nicely.
- Please pray healing for Phyllis Tilley's niece, Susan, who has a spinal tumor and is paralyzed in her arms and legs. She is a Christian. Please pray healing for Phyllis's son-in-law, also a Christian. He has a large mass in his colon. Also, Phyllis's husband Bob has skin cancer and needs prayer for healing and salvation.
- Please continue to pray salvation for Rikki Hoenshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle, and that Lyle would find employment.
- Sean Kane's wife, Gail, continues to be alright. Please pray for Sean and his son, who remain unable to spend time with her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your dedicated prayers of salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please keep praying for our neighborhood families and children.
- Please pray for those needing work in our local areas.
- Please continue to pray for the homeless in our communities.
- Please pray for our nation and our government officials.
- Please remain in prayer for the medical workers as they continue serving.
- Please pray for our various missionaries as they spread the Gospel in distant countries..
- The committed prayers of salvation for family members of those in our body are deeply valued.
- Please pray we are praying daily and relying on our Savior for all that we need..
- Guidelines seem to be allowing more choice! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! Bright sunshine and very warm temps are heralding the change of season!
- We are well loved by our Holy King! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is the power and wisdom of God!