- This prayer request comes from Sean Kane, whose loved one is in a Nursing Home:
Please pray for those we cannot reach in nursing homes at this time. Pray that the Holy Spirit would work in their lives
Our love and devotion to them is everlasting even if they cannot physically hear or speak to us.
- This prayer request is from the Sorenson family:
Pray that the doctors will figure out how to help her long distance, and that she would not need another surgery so soon.
- Please keep Adrianne Jones, daughter of David & Sigrid Jones, in prayer. She is struggling and with her health and wellbeing.
- Please pray for the Ott family, Joanna is on her way to Basic Training for the next 10 weeks
- Please remember the fathers separated from their children as Father's Day approaches.
- Please pray for all the new graduates, as they prepare for their next adventure.
- Please remember the parents of school-age children, summer vacation is here.
- Please pray for all the small businesses and employees in our communities during this time.
- Please continue to pray for our homeless as this very wet Spring comes to an end.
- Please keep our government officials in prayer during this unprecedented time.
- Please pray for our health officials, essential medical and support personnel.
- Please pray we are using our time at home to enrich our walk with our Lord.
- Please pray that we all would be prepared to share the Gospel with the unsaved people we meet.
- Please remember to pray for the lost loved ones of our church body.
- All Praise to God! Summer and the sunshine is almost here!
- Sean Kane says: Thank you Lord for the gift of technology to not only rekindle old friendships, but to help reconstruct our faith through Scripture, as well.
- We are blessed by the God given talents of our church body! Glory! Glory!
- Thank the Lord! Our church body is still free of the virus!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to the Lord! He is our help and shield!