- Please pray for the Rioux's daughter-in-law. Her dad was in a motorcycle accident. Please pray for healing.
- Please pray for Kim Kipp's mother, Rahma. She is hospitalized with serious heart issues and is improving. Prayers for improvement & recovery would be appreciated, so she can be released into a senior living home near their home.
- Prayer is needed for Dean Sorenson for patience as he has been displaced from his home due to an electrical fire, as well as prayers for guidance for those (insurance, fire dept, contractors, others) helping him in this process, and figuring out where he will be living, plus living situation with his son Michael on the weekends that he has with him.
- Please continue prayers for Alison Joyce's healing. She is walking on her own now and is healing well.
- Please pray healing for Phyllis Tilley's niece, Susan, who has a spinal tumor and is paralyzed in her arms and legs. She is a Christian. Please pray healing for Phyllis's son-in-law, also a Christian. He has a large mass in his colon. Also, Phyllis's husband Bob has skin cancer and needs prayer for healing and salvation.
- Please continue to pray salvation for Rikki Hoenshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle, and that Lyle would find employment.
- Sean Kane's wife, Gail, continues to be alright. Please pray for Sean and his son, who remain unable to spend time with her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your dedicated prayers of salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please keep our local families and children in prayer.
- Please pray for the unemployed in our neighborhoods.
- Please continue to pray for the homeless in our communities.
- Please pray for our country and her government officers.
- Please pray for the many serving in area hospitals and medical offices.
- Please continue to pray for our missionaries as they carry the Good News to other nations.
- The precious prayers of salvation for the loved ones of those in our body are deeply appreciated.
- Please pray we remember to praise in the good times and pray in the difficult ones.
- Alison is up and about a bit and is walking without assists! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! Sunshine and 70's are coming for a few days this week!
- We are blessed with all that we need! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is our strong tower!