- Please pray for Alison Joyce, her surgery has been delayed.
- Please pray healing and comfort for the Gourdine's granddaughter, Christina, comfort for her children, wisdom for her medical team and comfort for Patti.
- Please pray healing for Phyllis Tilley's niece, Susan, who has a spinal tumor and is paralyzed in her arms and legs. She is a Christian. Please pray healing for Phyllis's son-in-law, also a Christian. He has a large mass in his colon. Also, Phyllis's husband Bob has skin cancer and needs prayer for healing and salvation.
- Please continue to pray salvation for Rikki Hoenshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle, and that Lyle would find employment.
- Sean Kane's wife, Gail, continues to be alright. Please pray for Sean and his son, who remain unable to spend time with her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your dedicated prayers of salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please pray for the children and families living near the church.
- Please pray for the unemployed in our neighborhoods.
- Please continue to pray for the men, women and families without homes.
- Please pray for our country and our representation in government.
- Please pray for the medical staff working in areal hospitals and medical offices.
- Please remain in prayer for our missionaries as they carry the Good News to distant countries.
- The faithful prayers of salvation for the loved ones of those in our congregation are treasured.
- Please pray we are praying without ceasing..
- Plants and trees are in bloom! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! Sunshine and 80's for today and tomorrow, reportedly!
- We are blessed with faith! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is mighty!