- This prayer request comes from Sean Kane, whose loved one is in a Nursing Home. Please pray for those we cannot reach in nursing homes at this time. Pray that the Holy Spirit would work in their lives.
- Please keep Adrianne Jones. in prayer. She is struggling in many ways.
- Please continue to pray for Joanna Ott.. She is adapting to life in bootcamp.
- Please keep the families with young children in prayer, summer vacation's end is many weeks away and schools opening in September is not assured.
- Please continue to pray for the many employers and employees as they await a full reopening.
- Please keep the homeless in our communities in prayer, as this unusual year unfolds.
- Please continue to lift our government leaders in prayer.
- Please pray strength, and wisdom over our health officials, essential medical and support personnel.
- Please pray our time at home yields a closer relationship with our Savior.
- Please keep our unsaved family, loved by those in our church body, in prayer.
- Please pray that we are prepared to share the Good News with the lost and hopeless in our neighborhoods.
- Praise the Lord! We will be meeting together very soon!
- We will have cover, even if the rain comes on Sunday! Glory! Glory!
- All Praise to God! We continue to have no reports of the virus in our church body!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to the Lord! He is Lord of all!