- Please pray for the Rioux's daughter-in-law. Her dad was in a motorcycle accident. Please pray for healing.
- Please pray for Kim Kipp's mother, Rahma. She is hospitalized with serious heart issues and is improving. Prayers for improvement & recovery would be appreciated, so she can be released into a senior living home near their home.
- Continued prayer needed for Dean for patience through the waiting, working with others to get details worked out in his temporary living situation, guidance for decisions he needs to make AND prayer for healing that his body would be able to pass the stone quickly, and getting help with managing the pain in the meantime.
- Please keep praying for Alison Joyce's complete healing. She is daily getting better.
- Please pray healing for Phyllis Tilley's niece, Susan, who has a spinal tumor and is paralyzed in her arms and legs. She is a Christian. Please pray healing for Phyllis's son-in-law, also a Christian. He has a large mass in his colon. Also, Phyllis's husband Bob has skin cancer and needs prayer for healing and salvation.
- Please continue to pray salvation for Rikki Hoenshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle, and that Lyle would find employment.
- Sean Kane's wife, Gail, continues to be alright. Please pray for Sean and his son, who remain unable to spend time with her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your dedicated prayers of salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please pray for our neighborhood families and children.
- Please continue to pray for those living in the area looking for work.
- Please remember in prayer those without shelter in our neighborhoods.
- Please pray for our country and our city, state and nation leaders.
- Please remember the medical professionals in our area hospitals.
- Please remain in prayer for our missionaries serving in other countries.
- The faithful prayers of salvation for loved ones belonging to many in our church are so appreciated.
- Please pray we remember to be thankful for all that we have on a daily basis.
- We will be blessed with another sunny, but not scorching weekend! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! A few days with cloud cover and cooler temps!
- We are blessed with friends and family! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is all and in all!