- This prayer request is from Linda DeVange, who is leading the Thursday food ministry. Please pray for the 14 families that our WestHill Church Family delivers food to each week. Pray that each member feels the love of God in these practical ways, that they remain healthy, and that the parents become more able to provide for their families. Pray for peace and bonding in each home. Pray as the Lord leads you. Also, please pray for our workers and drivers that we have energy, stay safe, and continue to bond with each other in love and affection. God has overwhelmingly blessed us!
- This prayer request comes from Sean Kane, who joins us from Wisconsin, and his wife is in a Nursing Facility. Please pray that the Holy Spirit would work in their lives.
- Please remember Adrianne Jones. She needs our prayers.
- Please continue to pray for Joanna Ott who is currently in Missouri for Basic Training. She misses home.
- Please pray for the young children and parents in our community; the 20/21 school year is now fully online for the Auburn/Federal Way school districts.
- Please continue to pray for the many employees and the various business owners as a return to "normalcy" seems to be distant.
- Please pray for the homeless who are in obvious need and spiritually lost.
- Please keep our government leaders in prayer as they navigate our local, state and national government..
- Please remember to pray for our health officials, healthcare providers and medical support workers, as the work continues.
- Please pray we are seeking a closer relationship with our Lord and Savior.
- Please continue to remember our many unsaved family in prayer.
- Please pray that we are finding times to share the Gospel with others.
- Praise the Lord! We had wonderful weather for our service and picnic last Sunday!
- Summer is well underway and we are all remaining healthy! Glory! Glory!
- All Praise to God! We are so very blessed in myriad ways!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to the Lord! There is no one like Him!