- Please keep Alison Joyce in prayer. She is walking on her own now, but with pain. Healing is slow going.
- Please pray for the Kipp family. Kim's mother has gone home to be with our Lord.
- Debbie Rioux thanks you for your prayers Larry is home. He is confused and can't be left alone. Prayers for healing are appreciated and prayers for wife Betty who has become his primary caregiver.
- Phyllis Tilley's niece, Susan, had the spinal tumor removed and is walking a little bit and learning to use her left arm, her right side is still not responding to therapy. Her son in law, Wayne, had surgery and the tumor was removed, as well as a kidney, his spleen, part of an adrenal gland and the tip of the pancreas. Please pray for both to recover.
- Continued prayer needed for Dean for patience through the waiting, working with others to get details worked out in his temporary living situation, and guidance for decisions he needs to make.
- Please continue to pray salvation for Rikki Hoenshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle.
- Sean Kane's wife, Gail, continues to be alright. Please pray for Sean, Gail and their son.
- Thank you for your faithful prayers of salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please pray for our neighbors, adults and children.
- Please remember the unemployed in our society with prayer.
- Please pray for the many without homes residing in our cities.
- Please remain in prayer for our 50 states and our political leaders.
- Please keep the doctors, nurses, clinicians and support staff in our medical facilities, in prayer.
- Please continue to pray for our missionaries, who are facing challenges as they serve in other countries.
- The faithful prayers of salvation for loved ones on behalf of those in our congregation are highly valued.
- Please pray our desire to know the Lord would keep us reading His Word.
- We are seeing many familiar faces on Sunday mornings! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! Sunny days until the weekend when we will have 80's and clouds!
- We are blessed with a peaceful church! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He was with God in the beginning!