- Phyllis Tilley's niece, Susan, had the spinal tumor removed and is walking a little bit and learning to use her left arm, her right side is still not responding to therapy. Her son in law, Wayne, had surgery and the tumor was removed, as well as a kidney, his spleen, part of adrenal gland and the tip of the pancreas. Please pray for both to recover.
- Please pray for the Rioux's daughter-in-law. Her dad was in a motorcycle accident. Please pray for healing.
- Please pray for Kim Kipp's mother, Rahma. She is hospitalized with serious heart issues and is improving. Prayers for improvement & recovery would be appreciated, so she can be released into a senior living home near their home.
- Continued prayer needed for Dean for patience through the waiting, working with others to get details worked out in his temporary living situation, guidance for decisions he needs to make AND prayer for healing that his body would be able to pass the stone quickly, and getting help with managing the pain in the meantime.
- Please continue to pray salvation for Rikki Hoenshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle.
- Sean Kane's wife, Gail, continues to be alright. Please pray for Sean and his son, who remain unable to spend time with her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your dedicated prayers of salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please pray for our local families with children.
- Please continue to pray for the neighborhood individuals seeking work.
- Please remember to pray for the homeless in our communities.
- Please pray for our nation and our local, state and national government leaders.
- Please continue to pray for the doctors, nurses, and clinicians in our local hospitals.
- Please keep our missionaries, sharing the Gospel in other countries, in prayer.
- The dedicated prayers for salvation of family members belonging to those in our church are so valued.
- Please pray we continue to grow in our knowledge and faith.
- Phyllis Tilley's family is making progress and beginning their healing! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! Several days of sunshine, with a couple cloudy to keep things comfortable!
- We are blessed with many good and wonderful things! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is the power and wisdom of God!