- Please pray continued healing for Pastor Bryan.
- Please keep Patti Gourdine in prayer. Your prayers are appreciated!
- Please pray for Rikki Hoanshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle, for their salvation.
Sean Kane's wife Gail is doing much better, she no longer has Covid-19 symptoms. Please pray for Sean and his son, who are once again not able to see her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your continued prayers for salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please remember the families and children in our neighborhoods in need of prayer.
- Please continue to pray for those living near our church that are still awaiting a return to work.
- Please remain in prayer for the many homeless and struggling in our cities.
- Please pray for our government officials as they navigate the political arena.
- Please remember our medical professionals as demand for their service is high.
- Please keep our missionaries in prayer as they serve in various nations to spread the Good News.
- Please remember to pray for the unsaved and dearly loved family of those in our church body.
- Please pray we see others as God does and show them love and kindness.
- Bryan's voice is quiet for now, but there! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! We are blessed in so many ways!
- We have had some beautiful days in the midst of all the rain! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He knows each one of us!