- Please continue to pray for the salvation of Rikki Hoanshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle.
Sean Kane's wife, Gail, is doing alright. Please pray for Sean and his son, who remain unable to spend time with her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your continued prayers for salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please remain in prayer for the families with young children in our communities.
- Please continue to pray for the men and women in our communities that are not able to work.
- Please keep the homeless and struggling in our neighborhoods, in prayer.
- Please continue to pray for our nation and our government representation.
- Please remember our medical workers as they faithfully serve the people needing their services.
- Please keep our missionaries in prayer as they serve others in their respective countries.
- Please remember those needing salvation, belonging to some in our church body.
- Please pray we are mindful of the blessings we enjoy despite of the uncertainty of these times.
- The rains have come with slightly warmer temperatures to clear the streets of snowpack! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! We all weathered the snow and many will see each other this Sunday!
- We are children of the most high King! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is the sustainer of our lives!