- Please remember to pray for Patti Gourdine.
- Please continue to pray for Joanne Jordan's grandson. He is struggling with severe depression and his family is on high alert and stressed.
- Please pray for Rikki Hoanshelt's sons, that they each would accept salvation.
Sean Kane's wife Gail is doing much better, she no longer has Covid-19 symptoms. Please pray for Sean and his son, who are once again not able to see her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your continued prayers for salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please remember to pray for the various families and children in our communities.
- Please pray for the men and women living around our church that are yet unable to return to work.
- Please remember all the homeless and lost in our neighborhoods during these winter season temperatures.
- Please pray for each of our government officials as we head into a new year.
- Please remain in prayer for our medical staff as some are keeping long hours.
- Please pray for our missionaries as they share the Gospel in other countries.
- Please remember to pray for the unsaved loved ones of those in our church body.
- Please pray that we remember the many ways we have been blessed in this challenging year.
- We have reached the almost end of this year as a faithful congregation! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! Our church is generous with time and resources!
- We are looking at a new year in which we will continue to honor and serve our Savior! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is our Praise and our God!
PREVIOUS PRAYER REQUESTS