- Please pray for Patti Gourdine who is in the hospital. Pray that her medical team is able to cure her and that she will be home for Christmas.
- Please keep Joanne Jordan's grandson in prayer. He is struggling with severe depression and his family is on high alert and stressed.
- Please pray for Rikki Hoanshelt's sons, that they would believe and be saved. Lyle is still waiting for his much needed unemployment to come in and that Rick would be able to come home for Christmas.
Sean Kane's wife Gail is doing much better, she no longer has Covid-19 symptoms. Please pray for Sean and his son, who are once again not able to see her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Alison Joyce is walking without assistance & Monte Joyce is glad to be home. Thank you so much for your prayers!
- Thank you for your continued prayers for salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please remember to pray for the many families and children residing near the church.
- Please pray for the men and women of our community that have been unable to return to work.
- Please remember the many homeless and spiritually lost in our neighborhoods during this Christmas season and beyond.
- Please pray for all of our government officials during this uncertain time.
- Please remain in prayer for our medical workers as hospitals are very busy.
- Please pray that we would remember our many blessings despite of the difficulties of this year.
- Please remember to pray for the lost and hopeless loved ones of some in our church body.
- Please pray that we recognize the Holy Spirit as we prepare for Christmas.
- We received several gifts and funds that will go towards Christmas Cheer 2021! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! Our church seeks to bless our local community in addition to our missionaries!
- We are planning a somewhat different Christmas, but celebrating our Savior all the same! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He chose each of us as His!