- This prayer request is from Linda DeVange, who is leading the Thursday Food Outreach. Please pray for the 14 families that our WestHill Church Family delivers food to each week. Pray that each member feels the love of God in these practical ways, that they remain healthy, and that the parents become more able to provide for their families. Pray for peace and bonding in each home. Pray as the Lord leads you. Also, please pray for our workers and drivers that we have energy, stay safe, and continue to bond with each other in love and affection. God has overwhelmingly blessed us!
- This prayer request comes from Sean Kane, who joins us from Wisconsin, and whose wife is in a Nursing Facility. Please pray that the Holy Spirit would work in their lives.
- Please continue to keep Adrianne Jones in prayer..
- Please remember to pray for Joanna Ott. She is 23 days and counting from potentially being home.
- Please pray for the young families with children in our neighborhoods as the summer is in full swing and the new school year around the kitchen table gets closer.
- Please keep the many employees and owners in your prayers as they await a full return to commerce.
- Please pray for our neighborhood homeless who are without much and spiritually lost.
- Please continue to pray for our government officials as they manage our many levels of government.
- Please remember to pray for our health officials, providers and medical support personnel, as the job is ongoing.
- Please pray we are spending our time in creating a stronger relationship with our Lord and Savior.
- Please continue to pray for our unsaved family members.
- Please pray that we are looking for opportunities to share the Good News with others that we meet.
- Praise the Lord! We continue to have a warm and sunny summer!
- We are all reportedly healthy and doing well! Glory! Glory!
- All Praise to God! We are able to meet in person and lift our voices in praise!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to the Lord! Wonderful Counselor!