- Please continue to pray for Alison & Monte Joyce. She is healing well and Monte is working and caring for her.
- Please keep praying salvation, protection and peace for Clay, Gabriel, Victoria & Larry, extended family, in Colorado, of George & Vanessa Ott.
- This prayer request is from Linda DeVange, who is leading the Thursday Food Outreach. Please continue to pray for the families that we deliver food to each week. Pray for peace and bonding in all homes and that each member feels the love of God, remains healthy, and that parents become better able to provide. Pray as the Lord leads you, and please remember our workers and drivers. God has richly blessed us!
- This prayer request comes from Sean Kane, who joins us from Wisconsin, and whose wife, Gail, is residing in a Nursing Facility. Please pray that the Holy Spirit would work in their lives.
- Please remember Adrianne Jones who remains in need of prayer for continued recovery, job and residence security.
- Please keep Joanna Ott in prayer. She is probably going to be coming home this Friday, we hope.
- Please continue to pray for our neighborhood families with children who will be starting online school on September 3, 8, 9, or 14 depending on grade and district.
- Please keep the employees and business owners in our community in prayer as some restrictions are still in effect.
- Please remember to pray for the many homeless in our neighborhoods who are in need in several ways.
- Please pray clarity and wisdom for our 3 branches of government, the Executive, the Legislative and the Judicial.
- Please keep our healthcare officials, doctors and medical staff in prayer, as the job is ongoing.
- Please pray we are employing this time at home to strengthen our relationship with our Lord and Savior.
- Please continue praying for the lost and loved ones belonging to those in our church body.
- Please pray that we are pursuing every opportunity to share the Gospel Message with the lost we encounter.
- Praise the Lord! We are blessed with the technology, shade and will to gather together!
- We remain faithful and healthy! Glory! Glory!
- All Praise to God! We are blessed with the ability to bless others!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He loves us so much!