- Please pray for Alison and Monte Joyce. She hurt her foot and will need surgery, so fast healing and he is requesting patience.
- Please pray salvation, protection and peace over Clay, Gabriel, Victoria & Larry, extended family belonging to George & Vanessa Ott.
- This prayer request is from Linda DeVange, who is leading the Thursday Food Outreach. Please pray for the 14 families that our WestHill Church Family delivers food to each week. Pray that each member feels the love of God in these practical ways, that they remain healthy, and that the parents become more able to provide for their families. Pray for peace and bonding in each home. Pray as the Lord leads you. Also, please pray for our workers and drivers that we have energy, stay safe, and continue to bond with each other in love and affection. God has overwhelmingly blessed us!
- This prayer request comes from Sean Kane, who joins us from Wisconsin, and whose wife is in a Nursing Facility. Please pray that the Holy Spirit would work in their lives.
- Please remember to keep praying for Adrianne Jones.
- Please continue to pray for Joanna Ott. She is now a little more than two weeks from coming home.
- Please pray for the children and young families in our community as the new school year at home is fast approaching.
- Please keep the various employees and business owners in your prayers as a return to production continues to lag.
- Please pray for our homeless population who are lacking many necessities and broken in many ways.
- Please keep praying for our many government officials as they make decisions that affect us all.
- Please remember to pray for our healthcare leaders, providers and medical support staff, as tensions persist.
- Please pray we are using our time at home to commune with our Lord and Savior.
- Please continue praying for the spiritually lost loved ones belonging to several in our church.
- Please pray that we are seeking chances to share the Gospel with the lost that we encounter.
- Praise the Lord! We are blessed to be able to come together outside in the sunshine!
- We welcomed a new attender and her family last Sunday! Glory! Glory!
- All Praise to God! We all remain free and clear of the virus!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! Mighty God!