- Please pray healing for Phyllis Tilley's niece, Susan, who has a spinal tumor and is paralyzed in her arms and legs. She is a Christian and is at Harborview hospital. And, please pray healing for Phyllis's son-in-law, also a Christian. He has a large mass in his colon. Also, Phyllis's husband Bob has skin cancer and needs prayer for healing and salvation.
- Pastor Bryan has his next procedure on Monday, May 3. Please pray all goes well.
- Please continue to pray salvation for Rikki Hoenshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle, and that Lyle would find employment.
- Sean Kane's wife, Gail, continues to be alright. Please pray for Sean and his son, who remain unable to spend time with her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your dedicated prayers of salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please continue to pray for the families residing in the communities around the church.
- Please remain in prayer for the men and women in need of employment.
- Please pray for the many homeless in our region.
- Please continue to pray for our country and our representatives in government.
- Please pray for our medical workers as they tend to those in hospitals and doctors offices.
- Please remain in prayer for our faithful missionaries as they are serving in various nations.
- The faithful prayers of salvation for loved ones belonging to those in our body is highly valued.
- Please pray we remember our God is on His throne, always and forever.
- Phil Miller is home and doing well! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! We have a reprieve from the rain for a few days!
- We are blessed with food and shelter! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is the same yesterday, today and forever!