- Please pray for Phil Miller who had a mild heart attack on Saturday and has been in the hospital. Once he is able to have an Angiogram, he will be able to go home. Please pray that a bed for the procedure will open up and that the doctors will be successful in their efforts.
- Please pray healing for Phyllis Tilley's niece, Susan, who has a spinal tumor and is paralyzed in her arms and legs. She is a Christian and is at Harborview hospital. And, please pray healing for Phyllis's son-in-law. He has a large mass in his colon and they are thinking it is cancer. He is a Christian and they are seeing his surgeon today. Also, Phyllis's husband Bob has skin cancer and needs prayer for healing and salvation.
- Pastor Bryan has his next procedure scheduled for just under two weeks from today on Monday, May 3. Please pray all goes well.
- Please continue to pray salvation for Rikki Hoenshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle, and that Lyle would find employment.
- Sean Kane's wife, Gail, continues to be alright. Please pray for Sean and his son, who remain unable to spend time with her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your dedicated prayers of salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please pray for the men, women and children living in the neighborhoods near the church.
- Please stay in prayer for those desiring a return to employment.
- Please remain in prayer for the many homeless we see in our daily travels.
- Please pray for our great nation and our government representatives.
- Please pray for our medical professionals as they continue to serve the ill.
- Please continue to pray for our missionaries serving in other countries.
- The steady prayers of salvation for the loved ones belonging to families in our body is appreciated.
- Please pray we are keeping our focus on and faith in our Lord.
- Rikki is praising God that Lyle is well and getting what he needs and Rick and his girlfriend are also well. Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! Two more days of warm sun then a nice healthy watering for all of God's plantlife!
- We are blessed with homes and church family! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is mighty, merciful and worthy of praise!