- Please pray for health of the body, and mind of those living alone or otherwise isolated.
- Please pray for those in need to ask for help and be connected to those who can give it. Our church office email and phone are monitored daily for any needs within the body.
- Please pray healing, strength and peace for those in our body with colds, injuries, and pain.
- Please remember to pray for the families (especially with young children) that are experiencing financial stress, cabin fever and fear of the unknown.
- Please pray for hope, peace and serenity for the students of all ages as many adjust to online education.
- Please remember the elderly and chronically afflicted as they are the most vulnerable to the virus.
- Please pray protection, strength and grace over our healthcare workers, delivery drivers, grocery workers and others who continue to serve during this time.
- Please pray for government and health officials to make decisions with wisdom, calm and courage.
- Please pray that we would be ever-ready, with gentle confidence, to share the gospel with those who are lost and afraid, to the glory of Jesus Christ.
- Pray that this outbreak would turn our nation to God.
- Hallelujah! We remain physically free of the virus!
- We have adapted our fellowship. God has blessed us with the means to 'see' one another. God be praised!
- Glory! Glory! Believers that have been away from the body and those yet to believe watched Easter live-streams this past Sunday.
- We continue to serve others, and have faith and trust in our Savior. Blessing and Honor to God!
- Praise the Lord! He is worthy to be praised!