- Please continue to pray comfort and speedy healing for Alison & strength and grace for Monte Joyce.
- Please remain in prayer for salvation, protection and peace for Clay, Gabriel, Victoria & Larry, extended family living in Colorado, of George & Vanessa Ott.
- This prayer request is from Linda DeVange, who is leading the Thursday Food Outreach. Please continue to pray for the families that we deliver food to each week. Pray for peace and bonding in all homes and that each member feels the love of God, remains healthy, and that parents become better able to provide. Pray as the Lord leads you, and please remember our workers and drivers. God has richly blessed us!
- This prayer request comes from Sean Kane, who joins us from Wisconsin each week, and whose wife, Gail, is residing in a Nursing Facility. Please pray that the Holy Spirit would work in their lives.
- Please remember Adrianne Jones who remains in need of prayer for continued recovery, job and residence security.
- Please continue to pray for our neighborhood children and families. The 2020-2021 school year is beginning online on September 3, 8, 9, or 14 subject to grade and district.
- Please pray for the employees and business owners in our community. Many types of businesses remain unable to fully open.
- Please continue to pray for the various homeless in our community who are some of the most needy.
- Please pray wisdom, clarity and boldness for our 3 branches of government, the Executive, the Legislative and the Judicial.
- Please keep praying for our healthcare officials, doctors and medical staff, as the demand is still high.
- Please pray we are applying this lengthy time at home to build up our connection to our Savior.
- Please continue to pray for the lost and broken loved ones belonging to some in our church body.
- Please pray that we are recognizing each occasion to share the Good News with the lost we meet.
- Hallelujah! Joanna is home safe, sound and healthy! Thank you for the many prayers!
- We are blessed to gather and see each other in person! Praise the Lord!
- Glory! Glory! Our attendance is growing with new faces!
- We are blessed with the ability to minister to the physical and spiritual needs of others! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is good, His faithful love endures forever!