- Please keep the Gourdine Family in your prayers through their healing process.
- Alison is steadily improving & Monte is keeping everything running smoothly. Your prayers are appreciated.
- Please maintain your prayers for salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Victoria, Clay & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott. Thank you so much!
- This prayer request is from Linda DeVange, who is leading the Thursday Food Outreach. Please pray for the families that WestHill supports through our food outreach. We currently touch 13 families. That's 20 adults and 46 kids and teens. Please pray also for the safety of those who shop, pick up, package and deliver the food. Everyone has shown such joy in serving – we may have been blessed even more than the families we serve. We would love your ideas about how we can best touch the hearts of these families for Christ. Food for souls as well as bodies. God is SO Good.
- This prayer request comes from Sean Kane, who joins us from Wisconsin each week, where his wife, Gail, is living in a Nursing Facility. Please pray that the Holy Spirit would work in their lives.
- Please keep salvation for Adrianne Jones in your prayers.
- Please keep the children and families of our community in prayer as Kindergarten – 12th grade children are having unprecedented amounts of screen time, and many far less socialization.
- Please remember our neighbors not able to go to work as we await the end of the Phases.
- Please continue to pray for the homeless in our communities, in need of shelter, food and salvation.
- Please remain in prayer for our government officials.
- Please remember our many medical field personnel in prayer.
- Please keep each other in prayer to remember our Lord is in control regardless of what we see around us.
- Please continue to pray salvation for the loved ones belonging to our church family.
- Please pray that we are heeding the Holy Spirit as we see others in need of Hope.
- We are blessed with sufficient clothing & outer wear to remain outdoors for Worship for a couple more weeks! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! We continue to trust in Jesus!
- We are blessed with health and good cheer! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! We are loved!