- Please pray for salvation for Rikki Hoanshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle. Also, that Lyle would get the job God wants him to have.
From Sean Kane:
Please pray for Oneida Morales, Gail’s favorite home caregiver. There has been a major Covid outbreak in the facility where Gail resides and Oneida has been assigned to the Covid unit, facing 90-hour work weeks. Prayers that she understands how much she is loved as well as all working in the facility and that everyone would realize who the real heroes are.
Sean Kane's wife Gail is doing a little better after contracting Covid-19. She is not out of the woods, but her numbers are good and her breathing is improved. The previously reported morphine drip is in fact a very small dose only when needed. She has been all smiles when visited by her husband and brother. Please pray for healing and comfort.
- Alison is walking better each day & Monte is doing well. Your prayers are appreciated.
- Please continue your prayers for salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott. Thank you so much!
- Please remember to pray for all the children and their families residing in our neighborhoods.
- Please pray for those living around the church that are unemployed.
- Please continue to pray for the many homeless individuals around us as the shorter days of Fall continue to be chilly.
- Please pray for our assorted government officials, especially during this time.
- Please continue to pray for our busy medical professionals.
- Please pray that we would each remember our many blessings this Thanksgiving and beyond.
- Please remember to pray for the unsaved family belonging to those in our church.
- Please pray that we are in tune with the Holy Spirit as we go about our daily tasks.
- Debbie Rioux's eyes are completely healed! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! We are so blessed in this country! Happy Thanksgiving!
- We have been blessed with many generous people in our congregation! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is merciful and just!