- Please keep our grieving families and families concerned for the health of loved ones in prayer.
- Please pray for those feeling the various effects of the extended time at home.
- Please pray protection, health and peace over our elderly brothers and sisters.
- Please continue to pray for those with underlying health conditions who are considered essential personnel or are sequestered at home.
- Please pray for the many homeless who live without adequate shelter, food and hygiene.
- Please keep praying for all the essential workforce providing care and encouragement to others.
- Please continue to pray for our local, state, and federal government officials as we begin the return towards normality in our daily living.
- Please keep our health officials in prayer as they continue to study the strain and seek a cure.
- Please remember the mothers separated from their children as Mother's Day approaches.
- Please pray for us, that we would use this time to study and draw closer to our Savior.
- Please pray that every one of us would be prepared to boldly share the hope we enjoy with others.
- Honor & Glory to God! We rejoice in the gift of Spring and sunshine!
- We are prepared to bless our community with food and necessities. Praise the Lord!
- Hallelujah! We have no reports of this virus within our body!
- Glory! Glory! We who trust in the Lord are protected!