- Please remember our essential personnel, some with compromised immune systems, in prayer.
- Please pray for families struggling with unemployment and uncertainty.
- Please continue to remember and reach out to our elderly brothers and sisters.
- Please pray for the numerous homeless living with inadequate shelter, food and dignity.
- Please pray for our local, state, and federal government officials as we anticipate Phase 2 of the Governor's plan.
- Please continue to pray for business owners as they gradually reopen.
- Please pray for our various health officials as they facilitate the creation of treatments.
- Please pray that our time at home is strengthening our relationship with our Savior.
- Please continue to pray each of us would be ready to simply share the Gospel with the lost.
- Please pray for the unsaved family members of our body.
- We enjoy the provisions and willing hands to bless our community! Glory! Glory!
- Praise God for the blessing of technology that allows us to stay connected and spiritually fed!
- Our body has not reported any illnesses related to the virus! Hallelujah!
- Praise the Lord! Our rock and redeemer!