- Please keep our families affected by the loss or health of loved ones in prayer.
- Please pray peace, hope and comfort over families struggling with having little to no income during the remainder of this quarantine.
- Please remember our elderly brothers and sisters in prayer.
- Please continue to pray for our essential personnel, including those with underlying health conditions.
- Please pray for the many homeless who live without the benefit of basic needs.
- Please continue to pray for our local, state, and federal government officials as we navigate the phases moving us towards normalcy.
- Please pray for restaurant owners and other businesses as they begin to fully reopen.
- Please continue to pray for our health officials as they seek a cure.
- Please pray that drawing closer to our Savior would be our priority.
- Please pray that each of us would be able to readily share the Good News with others.
- We are moving steadily closer to gathering under the same roof! Honor & Glory to God!
- Glory! Glory! We continue to bless our neighbors with food, necessities and prayer.
- We remain symptom free in our body! Hallelujah!
- Praise the Lord! He is our strong tower!