- Please reach out to those in our body who are alone and may be lonesome, by phone or other media.
- Please pray for those in need to make it known to the church office. We have people willing to help in various ways.
- Please pray for individuals in the body quarantined from family with symptoms not related to the virus.
- Please pray peace and contentment over families that are currently together all day, every day.
- Please pray protection, peace and increased faith over those with underlying conditions that affect all ages.
- Please remember our healthcare workers in prayer as they continue to serve others although there is risk.
- Please pray for our government officials to have wisdom, calm and courage in making decisions during this time.
- Please pray that each of us would be prepared to share the good news with those who are lost. Always with gentleness and respect.
- Pray that the gospel would bear fruit, as invited unbelievers are tuning in to our broadcasts.
- Hallelujah! We are seeking ways to fellowship through Zoom and other medias. God has given us the will to adapt.
- Praise! There are those who are finding creative ways to bless each other.
- Some believers that have drawn away from fellowship are viewing live-streams and being fed. Glory! Glory!
- Oh happy day! Families are connecting with loved ones, heeding the nudge of the Holy Spirit.
- Praise the Lord! He is with us always!