- This prayer request is from Abril, a single mom we have been helping, who recently had a heart attack and is unable to work at this time.
- This prayer request comes from Sean Kane, whose loved one is in a Nursing Home:
Our love and devotion to them is everlasting, even if they cannot physically hear or speak to us.
- This prayer request is from the Sorenson family:
Pray that the doctors will figure out how to help her long distance, and that she would not need another surgery so soon.
- Please continue to pray for Adrianne Jones, David & Sigrid Jones' daughter. She is struggling with her health and wellbeing.
- Please keep Joanna Ott in prayer. She is at Basic Training and adjusting.
- Please pray for parents and children, as summer vacation is somewhat different this year.
- Please keep the many businesses and employees struggling in our local communities, in prayer.
- Please continue to pray for our homeless population as this year progresses.
- Please pray courage, wisdom and truth over our government officials.
- Please continue to pray for our health officials, essential medical and the personnel in multiple areas of support.
- Please pray our time at home is used to strengthen our relationship with our Savior.
- Please remember to pray for the unsaved loved ones belonging to our church body.
- Please pray that we would be ready to share the Hope we enjoy with the lost and hurting people we encounter.
- All Praise to God! We have no reports of the virus within our church body!
- We have been blessed with the ability to faithfully serve our community! Glory! Glory!
- Hallelujah! We are getting closer to meeting in person for our church services!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to the Lord! He is our rock, fortress and redeemer!