- This prayer request comes from Sean Kane, who joins us from Wisconsin, and his wife is in a Nursing Facility. Please pray that the Holy Spirit would work in their lives.
- Please continue to pray for Adrianne Jones. She continues to need a reliable place to live in the Bellevue/Seattle area.
- Please pray for Joanna Ott who is in Basic Training. She is about halfway through her time in Missouri.
- Please remember young families with children in prayer, as it seems that schools will offer either a 2 days at school/ 3 days online or completely online schedule in the fall for Auburn/Federal Way school districts.
- Please pray for all the employers and their businesses as well as employees awaiting a return to work.
- Please remember the homeless who are without basic needs and spiritually lost.
- Please keep our government leaders in prayer as they consider what is going on in our local communities, state and nation.
- Please continue to pray peace, courage and wisdom over our health officials, healthcare providers and medical support workers.
- Please pray we are using our time at home to forge a deeper relationship with our Lord and Savior.
- Please keep our unsaved family, (grand)parents, siblings, and children, in prayer.
- Please pray that we are looking for opportunities to speak the Good News to others.
- Praise the Lord! We had another blessed fellowship for our meeting last Sunday afternoon!
- We have sunshine in the forecast for our Service and Picnic this Sunday! Glory! Glory!
- All Praise to God! Adrianne Jones has secured a PCP and psychiatrist and her health is improving!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to the Lord! His wonders never cease!