- This prayer request comes from Sean Kane, whose loved one is in a Nursing Home. Pray that the Holy Spirit would work in their lives.
- Please continue to pray for Adrianne Jones. She still needs a stable living situation in the Bellevue/Seattle area.
- Please keep Joanna Ott in prayer. She has seven more weeks far away from home.
- Please remember the families with young children in prayer, summer vacation is in full swing and schools physically opening for students in September is at best, uncertain.
- Please pray for all the employers and employees awaiting a full reopening and recovery of their business.
- Please remember the homeless who are spiritually lost.
- Please continue to pray for our government leaders as they navigate what is happening in our communities, state and nation.
- Please pray peace, courage and wisdom over our health officials, healthcare providers and medical support workers.
- Please pray we are seeking a deeper relationship with our Savior during our time at home.
- Please keep our unsaved family members, loved by (grand)parents, siblings, and children in our church body, in prayer.
- Please pray that we are ready to share the Gospel message with the hopeless and hurting we encounter.
- Praise the Lord! We had glorious weather and blessed fellowship for our meeting last Sunday afternoon!
- Sean Kane has finally been granted limited access to visit his family in the nursing facility! Glory! Glory!
- All Praise to God! Adrianne Jones has a regular PCP and psychiatrist and is medically stabilizing!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to the Lord! We are loved by the one true God!