- Please pray for Pastor Bryan who will be in surgery this morning at 9:15. He will be on voice rest for 2-3 weeks. We are seeking a successful surgery, full recovery and restored voice. Thank you!
- Please pray healing for Joanne Jordan who is not well.
- Please continue to pray for Patti Gourdine's complete healing. Thank you for your prayers!
- Please remember to pray for Joanne Jordan's grandson who is struggling with severe depression and his family who are deeply concerned.
- Please pray for Rikki Hoanshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle, that they would each accept salvation. Lyle is still waiting for his much needed unemployment to come in.
Sean Kane's wife Gail is doing much better, she no longer has Covid-19 symptoms. Please pray for Sean and his son, who are once again not able to see her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your continued prayers for salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please remember to pray for all the families and children in our neighborhoods.
- Please pray for those living around near our church that have not been able to return to work.
- Please keep the many homeless and spiritually lost in our communities in prayer.
- Please pray for our government officials as this new year begins.
- Please remain in prayer for our medical workers as their need is still great.
- Please continue to pray for our missionaries as they share the Good News in other countries.
- Please remember to pray for the lost and hurting loved ones of those in our church body.
- Please pray that we remember the Source of our hope, joy and peace, regardless of what happens in this world.
- Rikki is praising God for her free 46" flat screen TV she received! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! Our church continues to meet each Sunday!
- We successfully navigated 2020 and have begun 2021 with all it will hold! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is our help and our shield!