- Please continue to pray for Pastor Bryan . He is healing and will be on voice rest for up to 2 more weeks.
- Please keep Patti Gourdine in prayer for full healing. Your prayers are appreciated!
- Please remember to pray for Joanne Jordan's grandson who is struggling with severe depression and also his family who are on high alert and stressed.
- Please pray for Rikki Hoanshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle, that they would be saved. Lyle is discouraged and still waiting for his benefits.
Sean Kane's wife Gail is doing much better, she no longer has Covid-19 symptoms. Please pray for Sean and his son, who are once again not able to see her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Thank you for your continued prayers for salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott.
- Please remember to lift the families and children in our communities in prayer.
- Please pray for the men and women living close to our church that have been unable to go back to work.
- Please remain in prayer for the many homeless and spiritually lost in our communities.
- Please pray for all of our government officials as this new year progresses.
- Please remember our medical workers in prayer as they are still very needed.
- Please keep our missionaries in prayer as they spread the Gospel to the lost in other nations.
- Please remember to pray for the unsaved and struggling loved ones of some in our church body.
- Please pray that we keep our focus on God and let worries and concerns fall away.
- Rikki is still praising God as she enjoys more channels! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! Our church loves the Lord, one another and others!
- We are blessed with a body that gives of their time, energy and resources! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He is faithful and just!