- Please continue to pray for the salvation of Rikki Hoanshelt's sons, Rick and Lyle. Also, that Lyle would find the job placement God is leading him to. He is moving in to help his mother.
Sean Kane's wife Gail is doing much better, she no longer has Covid-19 symptoms. Please pray for Sean and his son, who are once again not able to see her due to restrictions in place at the nursing facility.
- Alison Joyce is almost completely healed and resuming normal activities & Monte Joyce is back home and doing well. Your continued prayers are appreciated.
- Please remain in prayer for salvation, safety and provision for Gabriel, Clay, Victoria & Larry, extended family of George & Vanessa Ott. Thank you so much!
- Please continue to pray for the many children and families living around the church.
- Please pray for the numerous men and women living near the church that have not been able to work.
- Please remember all the homeless in our neighborhoods as nights are cold and sometimes wet.
- Please pray for our many government personnel during this unprecedented time.
- Please continue to pray for our medical staff as flu season and more vehicular accidents are happening.
- Please pray that we would be pondering the Father's great love for us as we near Christmas especially.
- Please remember to pray for the unsaved love ones belonging to some in our church.
- Please pray that we are seeking the Holy Spirit's guidance as we go out shopping and preparing for Christmas.
- We blessed over 100 children and their families with Christmas Cheer! Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! Our church is wonderfully blessed!
- We are a giving church through funds, talents, time and goodwill! All Praise to God!
- Honor, Praise and Glory to our Lord! He loves us like no other!