- Please pray for the family of Gloria Cameron, who went home to Jesus last Sunday at 4:30 p.m.
- Please pray for the health and well being of Adrianne Jones, as she faces medical issues and awaits biopsy results for a suspected melanoma.
- Please keep those who are alone at this time in your prayers.
- Please continue to pray for our health challenged and advanced age brothers and sisters.
- Please pray for the homeless who are some of our most vulnerable during this time.
- Please continue to pray for all the essential personnel, who are providing care to others.
- Please keep praying for the leaders in our local, state, and federal government.
- Please pray for our health officials as more information about this virus becomes available.
- Please pray that each of us would be ready to confidently share the gospel with the unsaved.
- Glory to God! We celebrate the arrival of two precious babies with the Rieber and Hartzer families!
- We are faithful in caring for others in multiple ways. Hallelujah!
- Glory! Glory! We continue to be physically free of this virus!
- Praise the Lord! He is our refuge in times of trouble!