- Please continue to pray for the physical and mental well-being of those who are alone in their homes.
- Please pray for those without homes.
- Please pray for the unsaved who are living without hope.
- Please continue to make connections with and pray for those in need. Our church phone and email are monitored daily.
- Please pray healing, comfort and peace for those that are ill or recovering from injury.
- Please remember our essential workers, with protection, strength and grace, as they continue to serve during this unprecedented time.
- Please pray continued health, vitality and peace for the advanced age and immuno-suppressed in our body.
- Please continue to pray for our government leaders and health officials .
- Please pray that we all would be prepared to confidently share the good news with the lost, broken and afraid.
- Praise the Lord! We are coming together online! Please reach out to anyone you have not recently seen.
- With grateful hearts we are recovering from illnesses and injury! Glory! Glory!
- Blessing and honor! We continue to faithfully serve our Savior!
- Absent believers and those seeking God are tuning in to various Sunday morning live-streams! Hallelujah!
- Glory to God! He is faithful!